Citycare Property provides services to asset owners and users that reduce the total cost of ownership, extend the economic life of assets and reduce the disruption associated with maintenance and repair works. We achieve this through our ability to bundle and integrate a broad range of property services, supported by strong contract and project management and efficient work force planning. By knowing and understanding our customers’ specific issues and constraints, we are able to engineer solutions that deliver the specified outcomes.
We are recognised as an innovative market leader, well-known for the quality of our service and our ability to deliver solutions that keep our communities running and engaged.
Being a leader should not be confused with being the biggest. Leadership means being recognised by our people, customers and our communities for having the most capable, committed people, a deep understanding of customer and community needs, leading-edge innovations and an unmatched reputation for service delivery.
Our legacy will be visible in the parks and facilities that we build, manage and maintain.
*Citycare Property runs a fully integrated, New Zealand-based customer service hub, handling all inbound customer service calls 24/7, as well as workflow management and job scheduling service for all our customers and trades people.
The most advanced call management solution available means our customers benefit from a fully tailored service that delivers maximum flexibility and real-time service solutions . Our system integrates seamlessly with our workflow management platform and connects our teams across New Zealand.
Citycare Property is able to offer a range of services to prepare your business to continue to operate safely in a Covid-19 environment.
- Enhanced cleaning services
- Cleaning equipment and dispenser installation
- HVAC system tuning and filter upgrades
- Physical distancing signs, line marking and barriers
- Office alterations and corporate accommodation
- Building checks and maintenance
Click here for more information on these services.
The novel coronavirus COVID-19 has also created an urgent need for all property and assets owners such as schools, hospitals, event centres and local authorities to review their current maintenance programmes and implement immediate enhance Facilities Maintenance regimes. Click here for more information.
If your business needs assistance with practical options to enable you to operate safely, get in touch to discuss your individual needs.
- Asset Management (AM) and condition assessment
- Facilities Management (FM) and asset optimisation
- Property maintenance and trade services
- Property cleaning services
- Open space and parks maintenance (OSM)
- Tree and arborist services
- Building construction
- Minor capital works
- Project management services
- 24/7 customer service centre*
- Full insurance cover
- 100% SAFE workplace
- Orion approved line clearance
- Traffic management service
- 24-hour emergency response
- International accreditations
- ISO 9001 (Quality Assurance)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO 45001 (Health and Safety Management).